I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Biodata

♥HIII !!!
let me Introduce my self first my name safira khoirunnisa 
i'm 11 years old i was born on jakarta 5 september 2000, and i'm from 
indonesia 

♥ABOUT MY HOBY
my hoby it's play anything!and i 
like color red & green, because that's color look fun and gorgeous 
and do you now? i really really love rabbit!
my favorite fruit it's 
manggo & manggosten but actually i prefer manggosten to manggo so.. 
now my favorite favorite food and drink are pasta and guava juice!! 
^peace^

♥ABOUT MY FAMILY
my moms name its dewi and my dads 
name is indarmawan and i have 1 sister 1 brother and 1 little sister 
they are hilma, faiz, and afifa but special it's....
i love my family

♥ABOUT
MY BEST FRIENDS
i have fore best friends at school they are lala, 
nuha, dyandra, khalisa and nabilla and we are the sixxxx!!!!

♥ABOUT
MY FEATURE
i want to be a cool, trendy, and funky :D

~kisses~
safira

No comments:

Post a Comment